NOURISH. Three Month Program
IF YOU'VE HAD ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING THOUGHTS,
THE NOURISH. THREE MONTH PROGRAM IS RIGHT FOR YOU!
- I'm totally exhausted and cannot get through my day without coffee + sugary pick-me-ups
- I'm dealing with food cravings and even though I try I can't seem to curb the cravings
- I'm in recovery from alcohol and am craving sugar all the time
- I'm looking for relief from constant mind chatter about food + body image
- I'm ready to revamp my health + commit to a total body balance program
- I feel anxious, moody, or depressed and want to try a natural approach to boost my mood
- I struggle with debilitating cramps + PMS or menopausal symptoms and am looking for relief naturally
- I've heard about amino acid therapy and want assistance implementing a plan that works for me
I use a functional + integrative approach, which means that together we are going to get to the root of any body imbalances as opposed to simply addressing symptoms. I look at the whole picture of you to see what is causing you to feel less than your best + use an individualized approach to create a path to body balance. We will dig into all areas of the Composed Nutrition Body Balance Wheel: nutrition, hormones, inflammation, digestion, detoxification, energy & metabolism, and exercise & fitness. Click here to read more in a post about each area on my blog.
Body Balance Wheel
The Comprehensive Health Assessment
When you sign up for coaching you will first complete the Comprehensive Health Assessment before your initial call. We are going to dig into it all + leave no stone unturned. Your answers give me a picture of your overall health + provide information on how to best guide you to body balance. During our 60-minute initial call we will dive deep into what your assessment reveals about your health + get started on attainable changes to start seeing results right away.
Included in the assessment:
- Goals + Passions
- Concerns + Struggles
- Health History
- Symptoms Questionnaire
- Digestive Health
- Hormone Balance
- Food + Eating History
- Exercise Routine
- Mood Questionnaire
- Food Craving Questionnaire
- 3-Day Food Journal
Your personalized Map to Body Balance
During our time together I will equip you with the tools to take control of your health. Together we will customize a plan that works best for you with your goals in mind. We will go into some or all of the following depending on what your wants + needs:
FOOD + BODY
- Personalized Recipes
- Eat More Plants
- Kitchen Clean Out
- Pantry Guide
- Navigating the Grocery Store
- Meal Prepping + Batch Cooking
- Seasonal Eating
- Supplements to Build + Replete
- Dining Out
- Clean Beauty
- Non-Toxic Home Products
- Cycle Syncing
- Food Cravings
- Explore Other Healing Modalities (acupuncture, chiropractic care)
- Journaling Prompts
- Reframe Negative Self-Talk
- Body Image
- Push Past Plateaus
- Boost Energy
- Heal Relationship with Food
- Tune into Your Body
- Intuitive Eating
- Naturally Balance Your Mood
- Establish Accountability
- Spiritual Practices
- Manage Stress
- Quiet Constant Mind Chatter
- Manage Anxiety
- Travel Tips
- Build Community
- Work/Life Balance
- Morning Routine
- Night Routine
- Identifying Short + Long-Term Goals
- Sustainable Habit Change
- Healthy Tips for Special Events
- Set Up Your Environment for Success
- Uncover Your True Purpose
- Sleep Tips
- Explore Relationship with Alcohol
- Wellness Tips for Busy Schedules
Personal Health Plan
- Comprehensive Health Assessment
- Nutrition + Supplement Recommendations*
- Exercise + Lifestyle Guidance
- Personalized Recipe eBook
- 1, 60-Minute Initial Coaching Call
- 11, 30-Minute Weekly Follow-Up Calls
- Goal Setting + Tracking
- Unlimited Email + Text Accountability Support
- Relevant Handouts
- Meal Planning + Prep Tips
- Composed Kitchen Guides
- Weekly Email: Mantra, Checklist, & Guidance for the Week
*Amino acid therapy is included in the NOURISH. Three Month Program. If deemed appropriate, your supplement recommendation will include amino acids.
What is amino acid therapy? Click here!
What will we discuss on the coaching calls?
The coaching calls are time to dig into your goals, your passions, what you want to change in your life. Together we will map out how to find your body's balance. Your body is the composition of the foods you eat, thoughts you think, community you choose, and environment you surround yourself with. We will explore each of these areas and you will learn tools to tap into the messages your body is trying to tell you.
What we will focus on: underlying root causes, body imbalances, re-energizing to feel your best.
What we will not focus on: weight as a number to achieve, an "eat less and exercise more" approach.
During the initial call we will:
- Review your comprehensive health assessment
- Explore your goals + what you hope to change or achieve
- Discuss your specific nutrition, supplement, exercise, and lifestyle recommendations
- Set realistic + attainable health goals to achieve your body's balance
- Celebrate successes and explore barriers that came up during the week
- Talk about what's working/what's not working
- Review your goal progress + adjust as necessary
- Set a plan of action for the week ahead
My ultimate hope is for you to learn how to tune into + support your body in whatever way works best for you. When we understand how our body works + are equipped with the right tools, we can then start to focus our energy on pursuing our passions + purpose.
How do I sign up?
I'm excited to work together! Click the button below to purchase the NOURISH. Three Month Program and schedule your 60-minute initial coaching call.
Wondering if this program is right for you or want to ask questions before signing up? Click here to schedule a free 20-minute introductory call. We will go over what you're looking for and what will be the best fit for you!